The Queen Rania Foundation is committed to treating its supporters with the highest level of care and respect. This Supporter Charter has been created to assure supporters of the integrity and accountability of our partnership and fundraising programme.
Our supporters have the following rights:
- To be informed of the way we intend to use donated resources, and of our commitment to use donations effectively for their intended purposes
- To be kept informed of the impact of their philanthropy and the Foundation’s evolving needs and priorities
- To be assured that supporters’ rights to privacy will be respected and that there will be full compliance with data protection regulations
- To receive appropriate acknowledgment, recognition and publicity for their donation in consultation with the supporter, and to respect anonymity if requested
- To receive progress reports on supported activity
- In the case of financial support for specific projects, QRF to inform and involve the supporter as appropriate
- Will be applied to the purpose for which they were originally intended. The priorities of the QRF may change from time to time. Should this happen, alternative uses for restricted donations will be discussed with the supporter or the supporters’ representative
- When unrestricted, donations will be used for such purposes as the Board of QRF judge will best advance the priorities of the Foundation
- Will be acknowledged promptly
QRF welcomes support from individuals, foundations and organisations, and would be delighted to discuss ways in which relationships may be fostered with potential supporters.