About the position:
The Web and Digital Marketing Senior Officer is responsible for executing the Communications & Marketing strategies for QRF via Web, apps, and digital channels. The role executes and measures digital projects and programs to achieve organizational and program objectives.
Works across the organization, within the Marketing and Communications team, to execute digital initiatives and drive digital results while focusing on improving processes and establishing best practices.
General tasks and responsibilities:
- Execute regional online digital strategy and initiatives, in coordination with the Marketing and Communications team
- Serve as the owner of QRF owned external and internal websites, making sure to implement regular site updates, monitor stats, and optimize the content.
- Launch and optimize paid campaigns on social media platforms and Google Ads
- Handle Mailchimp/Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC) journeys and email send-outs
- Enforce web branding standards, including photo and visual asset use
- Drive special website-related projects (e.g. search engine optimization) managing implementation timelines accordingly
- Produce monthly reports that measure the effectiveness of campaigns and overall traffic to be shared with management
- Degree in marketing, information systems, CS, IT.
- Certifications in Digital Marketing platforms; Google Ads, Analytics, Facebook, Hubspot
- Fluency in spoken and written English
- Fluency in spoken and written Arabic
2-4 years of experience in working with any website CMS platform and executing online campaigns on social media and google ads platforms.
- In-depth experience in digital marketing and digital campaigns execution. (Social Media Display & Google Ads)
- Experience in Drupal or any similar website CMS. (e.g. Drupal, WordPress, Adobe Experience Manager)
- Experience Within The Middle East Is Preferred
- Experience with analytics platforms (e.g. Adobe SiteCatalyst, Google Analytics, Mixpanel, etc.)
- Experience in Salesforce and Mailchimp or any CRM is preferred
Knowledge and Skills
- Experience with marketing and email automation platforms
- Experience with analytics and insights tools, strong analytical and reporting skills
- Knowledge in SEO & SEM, Google Ads 360, Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, Google Data Studio
- Knowledge in user experience best practices
- Ability to effectively manage projects with freelancers, vendors, and agencies
- Excellent time and project management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Demonstrable ability to research and stay up to date with trending technologies and opportunities within the digital space to recommend tools and platforms to improve internal and external communications
- Ability to interact effectively with people of all levels to accomplish objectives