Main job purpose:
The Strategic Partnerships and Fundraising Team is responsible for leading the cultivation and stewardship of the Queen Rania Foundation’s supporters and partners. We also manage a select number of supporters and partners who give across QRF’s eight affiliated charities. We aim to build long-term strategic partnerships and raise funds for QRF through philanthropic support, corporate sponsorship, institutional funding and research grants from individuals, corporations, foundations and institutional partners locally, regionally and internationally.
QRF is seeking a dedicated and capable institutional fundraiser with a proven track record in raising funds and managing institutional bids or research grants at the six and seven figure level from research and/or institutional funders, ideally in the international development or education fields. The Associate Manager, Institutional Partners will be responsible for managing and further developing QRF’s institutional partner portfolio. Together with colleagues and leadership, you will be expected to build and maintain a strong network of institutional contacts who you will actively engage for prospective opportunities. The role will require working in close partnership with the Research and Program Development team, in particular program leads, as you apply for research grant and institutional funding as well as forge other partnership relationships to meet our long-term strategic goals.
Main roles & responsibilities:
- Contribute to the setting of the department’s annual OKRs and link them with personal deliverables
- Contribute to the setting of the department’s annual budget and ensure that work is being executed according to the approved budget
- Contribute to the setting of the department’s operational Policies & Processes and ensure proper implementation of the same
- Prepare reports and documents as required by the direct manager
- Commit to the implementation of the personal learning and development plan agreed upon with the direct manager
- Develop and manage a portfolio of institutional partners in partnership with QRF’s leadership and program leads in the Research and Program Development team.
- Proactively identify new prospective institutional partners through prospect research, working with colleagues across QRF and networking with partners.
- Together with Research and Program Development team colleagues, actively cultivate new institutional partners and steward existing and past institutional partners.
- Ensure all activity is recorded on the CRM in an effective and timely manner.
- Lead on developing cases for support and philanthropic products from QRF’s research-focused projects.
- Coordinate and support the preparation of proposals and research bids for institutional partners.
- Support the preparation of reports for institutional partners.
- Undertake additional duties and activities as the Strategic Partnership and Fundraising team might require.
- Leadership team
- Research and Program Development team (RPD)
- Finance team
- Institutional Donors (Government funders, semi-governmental agencies, Funds and Foundations)
- NGO and delivery partners
- Queen Rania Affiliated Organizations i.e. (Edraak, QRTA, etc.,)
Educated to Degree Level
Years Of Experience
Minimum of 6 years of experience in a related field
Arabic and other languages a plus